- Added "Other" batch-specific INI setting under [Options] group called HTMLExportSetTitle to allow for setting a specific HTML export document title; this title is normally set to "Crystal Report Viewer" by default; by default, we now override that title with "Report"
- Added "Other" batch-specific INI setting under [Options] group called HTMLExportAddMetaRefreshTag; this has been added to allow for auto-refreshing HTML exported reports that are being viewed live; this setting allows you to set the meta refresh tag
- Modified Global Monitoring to prepend computer name to log file path; this allows you to know what computer the batch was running on
- Added INI setting SaveINISettingsOnExit; this setting is ON (=1) by default; this setting has been added so administrators can set it OFF (=0) to make sure no changes are made to their INI presets
- Added INI setting HideViewerStatusBarOnMaximize; this setting is OFF (=0) by default; this setting was added so admins/users can maximize report viewing space even more alternately hiding the report viewer status bar when window is maximized
- Added INI setting HideViewerToolBarOnMaximize; this setting is OFF (=0) by default; this setting was added so the automatic hiding of the report viewer toolbar is optional; previously we hid it by default; we are no longer hiding the toolbar by default; to continue this same functionality, you'll need to set this setting ON (=1)
- Modified Global Monitoring to prepend computer name to log file path; this allows you to know what specific computer the user ran the report on
This specific release is a non-critical update. You can download it here: