- Added report Instances; this was mainly added to support the new Instances feature of Report Runner Web Portal; this is alot like the report Archiving feature, but while Archive folders are deleted every X number of days, Instances can be set to be deleted per job after X number instances exist. Most Batch users will not need this feature, but it exists if you do. We believe so much that most users won't need this feature that it's hidden by default. If you want to turn it on, in JNRRB.INI, add the line ShowInstanceButton=1 to your [Options] group.
- Updated support for SFTP (FTP over SSH port 22); every FTP server that you use is automatically added to JNRRB.INI under the [FTP] group. Within those settings, you can set SFTP using a type of "4", then change the FTP port to 22. These JNRRB.INI FTP settings are then used everytime you connect to that FTP server.
- Updated FTP "Testing" button only test once. It was previously testing 5 times and pausing 30 seconds in-between if the connection failed. It was testing 5 times because when a batch runs, we have a lot of redundancy to handle network hiccups. This redundancy is not needed for testing an FTP connection, and this has been adjusted to test only once.
- Added bursting to FTP directories; it was always possible to burst files to the same FTP directory, but now you can use jnBurstValue (or any jn-keyword) to alter your FTP settings; for example an FTP directory of \web\whatever path\jnBurstValue
- Within the Scheduler "repeat" Assistant, we've added a Reset button to clear previous repeat settings
- Added a Launch button to Tools menu; this allows for easily "launching" another instance Report Runner Batch. This allows you to work on multiple batches at the same time. This has always been possible by simply starting another instance of Report Runner Batch from Windows, but we've added this to be just a little quicker and simpler.
- Fixed a filename bug with setting permissions on merged PDF files
- Fixed a filename bug with archiving Email, FTP, and Sharepoint files
- A new style option (#9) has been added; Styles can be changed using the slider in the bottom-right-hand section of the main Report Runner Batch window
- Initial user entered parameter values (from parameter prompt) are now displayed in the log file
- Fixed an INI setting bug for Override Database checkbox
- A new style option (#9) has been added; Styles can be changed using the slider in the bottom-right-hand section of the main Report Runner Viewer window
This is a recommended download because of all the new features. It is a mandatory download for our Report Runner Web Portal Customers.